If restoring your last name to what it was prior to your marriage is what you want, you may request to do so in the divorce decree. It is important to know that a change of one’s name does not release that person from liability incurred by the person under a previous name or defeat a right the person held under a previous name.
- Filing for divorce during COVID-19 in Bexar County
- How to handle child custody issues during Coronavirus
- How is Military Family Law Different From Civilian Law?
- Divorce Mediation Expectations?
- McLaughlin Helps With Child Support Matters
- Relationship Status Changes Must-Know Tips For Women
- Consequences For Refusing To Pay Child Support