If mediation is successful, then the mediator prepares a written document that details everything the parties agreed upon including applicable signatures of the parties and their attorneys. Afterwards, copies of the agreement are then given to each attorney to be added to the final divorce decree and filed with the court. After the decree becomes approved by the court, each party becomes legally bound to comply with all the terms agreed to during mediation.
- Filing for divorce during COVID-19 in Bexar County
- How to handle child custody issues during Coronavirus
- How is Military Family Law Different From Civilian Law?
- Divorce Mediation Expectations?
- McLaughlin Helps With Child Support Matters
- Relationship Status Changes Must-Know Tips For Women
- Consequences For Refusing To Pay Child Support