Mediation is a formal settlement session in which a neutral person trained in dispute resolution meets with the parties and gets them to talk about the case and their differences. Mediation is preferable to litigation in many circumstances for a number of reasons. Mediation is seen as much less aggressive, saves considerable amounts of money and time for most individuals who choose it over litigation.
- Filing for divorce during COVID-19 in Bexar County
- How to handle child custody issues during Coronavirus
- How is Military Family Law Different From Civilian Law?
- Divorce Mediation Expectations?
- McLaughlin Helps With Child Support Matters
- Relationship Status Changes Must-Know Tips For Women
- Consequences For Refusing To Pay Child Support