A mediator is there to clarify the issues that you and your spouse need to resolve; establish the ground rules for your mediation; set an agenda for your discussions, and most importantly, keep the discussions moving forward. Again the mediator won’t take sides with you or your spouse, or provide opinions; rather the mediator is to act as a consensus builder, facilitator, and even at times a referee.
- Filing for divorce during COVID-19 in Bexar County
- How to handle child custody issues during Coronavirus
- How is Military Family Law Different From Civilian Law?
- Divorce Mediation Expectations?
- McLaughlin Helps With Child Support Matters
- Relationship Status Changes Must-Know Tips For Women
- Consequences For Refusing To Pay Child Support